Monday, September 2, 2013
Inspiration- I'm not afraid of Sundays.
It’s rare that in one seemingly lazy, unproductive day that I both hear, watch and feel 3 separate things that inspire change.
Or maybe not even change. Inspiration to be more of my myself. The best version of myself. I’m tired of apologizing for mistakes. If I could restart this summer, I’d start it back on 7/7 and go from there, but I can’t. For some reason this summer has been very up and very down emotionally. I don’t even feel like going into details, I just know I want to be truly happy again.
Oh, there will always be a piece of my heart missing from my mom. That is something that I will carry with me forever. A lot of people do not understand how deep that scar is, JUST how much it can do to a person..especially when they didn’t have help to deal with it for quite a while.
Anyway, the point of my inspiration is.. tomorrow is a new day. Time to be a better me, time to not care what people think of what I have done in the past that they didn’t like and if they like me at all. It’s time to take that step forward and leave behind those that don’t belong anymore. Maybe they don’t belong at this moment, maybe they won’t belong again. Who knows. All I know is, I read this “The only people you need in life are the ones that need you in theirs.”, I watched this movie Waiting for Forever and I read some poetry while listening to some classical music, some not and I felt like it’s time to stop worrying.
I’m not going to be afraid of Sundays. I’m gong to enjoy the time with people I get along with and enjoy the things I do. I’m going to be happy and caring and a good person and friend. I’m not going to be afraid of Mondays, going to work and wondering when something is going to happen there that will throw me off course.
I’m back on course. It’s time to put this Mandy train back on track and headed in the direction I need to be. I can’t wait to see who is along for the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment